Tuesday, July 24, 2012

How Many Men Want to Play Mass Effect with Obama?

Our friends over at AskMen have announced the results of the 2012 Great Male Survey. The survey took a look at what it means to be a man in 2012, analyzing categories from gaming to dating, and everything in between.

More than 50,000 men were polled worldwide in this year’s survey, and the full results are available over at AskMen. Here’s just a few of the interesting findings from this year’s respondents:

Which presidential nominee do you feel you could beat in a game of Mass Effect 3?
  • 65% Mitt Romney
  • 35% Barack Obama
Other than for playing video games, what do you use your console for most often?
  • 31% To watch tv shows and movies/films on DVD or Blu-ray
  • 31% I use my console strictly for gaming
  • 22% I do not own a console
  • 13% To download or stream TV shows or movies/films
  • 3% To surf the web
Who do you play video games with most often?
  • 28% No one. I play by myself
  • 22% With my friends, in person
  • 21% With my friends, online
  • 21% I don't play video games
  • 8% With strangers, online
What do you play video games on most often?
  • 52% on my console
  • 21% on my computer
  • 20% I don't play video games
  • 5% on my mobile device
  • 2% on my tablet
What type of smartphone do you have?
  • 41% iPhone
  • 26% Android
  • 17% I don't have a smartphone
  • 15% Blackberry
  • 1% Windows Phone
That’s just some of the findings of this year’s survey, which also looked at dating, sex, lifestyle and more. Check out all of the Great Male Survey results over at AskMen, and be sure to stop by the AskMen YouTube channel for all kinds of helpful advice, news and entertainment.

Source : feeds.ign.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play Kizi Games , Soccer Games